About Resorts World Sentosa Pte Ltd
Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), Asia’s ultimate destination resort, is located on Singapore’s resort island of Sentosa.
Spanning 49 hectares, RWS is home to key attractions including the region’s first-and-only Universal Studios theme park, S.E.A. Aquarium (one of the world’s largest aquariums), Adventure Cove Waterpark and Dolphin Island. Other attractions include a Maritime Experiential Museum, an award-winning destination spa, a casino, six unique hotels, the Resorts World Convention Centre, celebrity chef restaurants, and specialty retail outlets.
The resort also offers world-class entertainment, from original resident productions to concerts and public shows such as the Crane Dance and the Lake of Dreams.
RWS has been named “Best Integrated Resort” since 2011 for four consecutive years at the TTG Travel Awards which recognises the best of Asia-Pacific’s travel industry.
Getting There & Location Map
Resorts World Sentosa is a mere 10 minutes from Singapore’s Central Business District, and is easily accessible via reliable, convenient and extremely affordable modes of transportation i.e. buses, MRT rail system, taxis and cars. You can also take a leisurely stroll from VivoCity shopping mall to the resort.
Route to Resorts World Convention Center by Train / Sentosa Express
1. Take North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station.
2. Take Exit E to VivoCity and proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express.
3. Alight 1 stop later at Waterfront station and walk straight until you reach the Lake of Dreams.
4. Take the escalator down and enter via The Forum, you will see the Resorts World Convention Centre on the right.
Route to Resorts World Convention Center by Bus
- Take buses 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145 or 166 and alight at VivoCity.
- Board bus RWS8 from bus stop 14141 at VivoCity or bus stop 14121 at Merrill Lynch, HarbourFront. Alight at Resorts World Sentosa drop-off point.
- Enter via the Forum, you will see the Resorts World Convention Centre on the right.
Route to Resorts World Convention Centre by Taxi
- Ask the taxi driver to drop you at the Convention Centre in Resorts World Sentosa underground car park.
- Enter via The Forum and you will see the Resorts World Convention Centre on the right.
Route to Resorts World Convention Center by Car
- Upon entering Sentosa Gateway, keep to the left lane and head down Ramp A.
- Bear right and look for the “Cars/Taxis” sign overhead.
- Follow the signs to B1 West Car Park and park in the green zone, you will see the Resorts World Convention Centre on the left.
Note: B1 East car park Red Zone exclusively for Genting Rewards Members
Follow instructions above for entry via Resorts World Sentosa car park, for which only car park charges apply. For entry through Sentosa gantry, Sentosa Island admission and car park charges will apply.
Complimentary parking coupons will be available for our delegates daily on a first-come-first-served basis. Please check at the registration/information counter outside the conference room.
Monday – Thursday (excludes Public Holidays):
7am to 7pm: $7 for 1st hour, $1 subsequent half hour or part thereof
After 7pm: $6 per entry
Maximum: $28 per 24 hours
7am to 7pm: $8 for 1st hour, $2 subsequent half hour or part thereof
After 7pm: $8 per entry
Maximum: $28 per 24 hours
Valet Service Charges
$3 service fee per vehicle (excludes prevailing parking charges)
Click directions, for the location map and ways to get to Resorts World Sentosa.